Sunday, January 29, 2012

Winter break

We had 4 weeks winter break for school! I didn't have too much of an actual break though, as I worked full-time to make some $$$. I work at a architectural, ornamental plaster firm in Brooklyn, sculpting clay models that are then cast in plaster. Here are some process pics.




Due to overpriced flights, we stayed in town for the holidays. We had a potluck on Christmas Eve at our place and invited over friends who were also staying in town. This included some foreigners from school who either don't celebrate or live too far to travel. It was fun! However, we forgot to take pictures... here are only a few from the night...


 Maryam and Erika

 The boy doing hookah tricks

Lia and Nick


We also went to see the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree, this was a first! 



I also had a little free time to do some small paintings... one of which was a portrait of my friend's min-pin. 







No comments:

Post a Comment