Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

The boy had to go of the country for business over Valentine's Day, and we agreed to not spend money since we are on the pay-off-your-debt plan, but that didn't stop him from being incredibly sweet. He planted over 30 Valentine's cards (like those made for school children) all over the house for me to find while he was away! It's been so much fun. So far, my favorite hiding places are in the scanner, under the garbage can, inside an old pair of shoes, and in the "crisper" drawer of the fridge. He thought he had won best gift idea this year... that is, until he received this in his email.

video

1 comment:

  1. Yep, you definitely win...this brought tears to my eyes, while I sat here smiling...

    P.S. I thoroughly enjoy Lake Erie's presence in your love montage.

    ReplyDelete